How a User Can Change Facebook Profile Name? A2Znumber
Posted By Admin | 1 November 2021
How to Change Facebook Profile Name?
Facebook name is a very important feature that one needs to consider while creating an account. However, there are situations when users wish to change their profile name but have no whether Facebook offers this service or not? Luckily, the users who wish to change their username for the Facebook profile get an option name using the Android and iOS applications.
And for the users who are unaware of the procedure to change my FB profile name can follow the instructions shared in this article. If required, the user can seek assistance from the Facebook help center for assistance.
Steps to Change the Name for the Facebook Profile
Before heading on with the name change procedure, the user needs to review the name change standards of Facebook. After that, the user can follow the instruction shared and change the name for their Facebook profile.
- To begin the name change process, the user needs to log in to their account.
- After that, the user needs to click on the down arrow present on the top-right corner of the page.
- Now, the user can click on the Settings and privacy option and again click on the Settings option.
- Then, the user can click on the Name option from the Settings page and continue.
- Further, the user can provide the new name for the Facebook account and click on the Review name change option.
- After that, the user can enter the password for the Facebook account and click on the Save button.
And with the completion of this process, the user can change the Facebook username. However, for some reason, if the Facebook profile name is not modified, then the user can fill out an online form to review the name change.
Filling online form to change the name for the Facebook Account
As per the guidelines of Facebook, the user can change the name for their Facebook account every 60 days. So, for any reason, if the user fails to modify the name for their Facebook account, then the 60 days period can be one of the reasons behind the failed attempt.
If this is not one of the reasons, then the user might be facing some other issue that one can fix by filling up an online form using the instructions shared below:
- On the Facebook support page, the user can find an online form to fix the name change process issue.
- Further, the user can provide the profile details and issue they are facing.
- After that, the user can submit the request, and they will get assistance to modify the name for the Facebook account.
So, this is the complete information on change my Facebook name that can help users easily modify their username. If required, the user can visit the help page of Facebook and seek the needed information.
Hopefully, the provided information will help users easily modify name for their Facebook account. In case if the user fails to change the name for their profile, then one can reach out to the support representative.
You need to get significant assistance to log in to your Hotmail account and ask how to recover my Hotmail account, you must have specific information for the account details.
If you are looking to connect with TurboTax customer representative. Just go through the whole blog and get all possible ways to contact TurboTax customer support.
In this blog you will learn simple trick how a user can unlock their Facebook account without a password. If their is any problem user can also contact our customer representative.
TurboTax gives you an efficient method to deal with your income tax returns. If you are facing any issue, it has an option to speak to a live person at TurboTax 24/7
You can get in touch with Match customer support through Phone, live chat, and email. Get 24/7 technical assistance from the customer representative of Match