Enable or Disable Facebook Two-Factor Authentication
Posted By Admin | 22 June 2021
Are you interested in learning how to enable or disable two-factor authentication on your Facebook account? First of all, you should know that, two-factor authentication on your Facebook account is a security tool that gives protection, in addition to the password. If you enable two-factor authentication on your Facebook account you will be prompted to input a specific login code whenever you access from a new device or browser. More information on the method for enabling or disabling two-factor authentication from your Facebook account can be found below.
Learn how to enable Facebook two-factor authentication?
As you know that Two-Factor Authentication on Facebook provides your account additional security. Facebook users need to provide contact details while turning on two-factor authentication for the purpose of receiving security code on it. Further instructions on how to enable two-factor authentication for your Facebook account are given below.
- To begin, log into your Facebook account using the website or app
- Then choose the arrow button to open the Settings & Privacy section on your account
- After that, go to settings and select security & login from the left side of the screen
- Then scroll down the list until you find the two-factor authentication option.
- Afterwards, on the right side, pick the edit option for two-factor authentication
- After that, you'll be asked to enter your Facebook login password a second time
- Following that, by following the on-screen directions you can set up two-factor authentication and assign a contact to obtain your security code
Learn how to disable Facebook's two-factor authentication?
If two-factor authentication is no longer functioning in Facebook users favor and causing issues, they may choose to disable it from their account on occasion. By following the procedure outlined below, you may disable two-factor authentication from your Facebook account.
- First and foremost, you must log into your Facebook account on app, or a browser
- Then navigate to the Settings and privacy section from the home page of your account
- Next you need to choose the settings option then go to the security & login section
- After that, scroll down the list under security & login tab to locate the two-factor authentication option
- Then you must click on the edit button along with the two-factor authentication field
- After which you have to enter your Facebook account login password one more time
- Hereafter you can choose the turn off button to disable two-factor authentication for your account
- Finally, you can save your Facebook account settings after disabling two-factor authentication from it
You can collect the details regarding both how to enable Two-Factor Authentication on Facebook as well as how you can disable it if no longer working in your interest from above. In addition, if you encounter any trouble during the procedure for turning on your Facebook accountâ€™s two-factor authentication, or turning it off for any reasons, you can contact a technical representative. Facebook's customer care provides assistance to users who are having problems with their registered account with a well-trained staff of executives who have the expertise to manage such situations.
Two-factor authentication on your Facebook account is a security tool that gives protection, Read the information on the method for enabling or disabling two-factor authentication from your Facebook account.
When you face issues with your Facebook account, we are here to provide assistance and help as far as recovery of a Facebook account got hacked issue is concerned.
If you are facing a Brother Printer error 4F message on your computer screen and looking for assistance to get answers to the questions related to it then contact our support team.
You can select the alternative gmail address in case of the phone number to reset your forgotten gmail password. You will get the code or verification link in your mail.
You can dial the helpline number to get help from the customer support team. The technical experts available on a phone call resolve all problems without any delay.